Time for some nail stuff 😀 , you can follow me on Instagram to see my daily nail posts @blogmebutiful
I am really into Nude nails right now, I am so glad the trend caught on 🙂 , so these were my favs for this month!
1. Essence ‘The Nudes’ – The shade in the picture is 03 “I’m lost in you” – I didn’t want to get the lighter shades because they resemble the essie one and I have so many muliple shades , I’m cutting back for a bit hahahhahahah, we’ll see how that goes !
2. Essie – ‘Sand Tropez’ – this shade I got because I was actually looking for OPI and couldn’t find it , but this has become one of the nail polishes I reach for most.
3. Essence Satin Matt top coat – I’ve always been a fan of matt nails and then Sally hansen came out with their Satin range and I was about to get all the shades when I noticed this little guy and I thought why get specific polish when I can make any color from any brand look satin matt 😀
4. Catrice Ombré – This top coat sadly only works effectively with light shades but its fine, even though I do actually have so many nail polishes I could easily create the ombre , where each nail get’s darker, not the 1 nail ombre , Its just easier to be able to apply a top coat , than to try and establish the perfect group of shades to create this effect!
5. Essence Nail art tatoo pen – I love nail art and will basically buy any new nail art product lol, but I have a pretty neat hand writing and love that I can scribble what ever I feel like on my nails 😀
And that’s all folks!
Final post coming shortly!