I hope you are well amazing! Sorry for the no post yesterday lol , I was working on a new idea
Let’s get straight into it, I hope you enjoy!
Here are my Questions and Answers
1) How many hours a week do you spend planning/writing/uploading posts?
In General about 1 hour per day , unless I am responding to comments
2) Are you a spender or a saver?
A definite spender , although I prefer to spend on affordable products
3) When is it easiest for you to write your posts?
At work mostly, otherwise at night after my kids bed time (8-9pm)
4) What makes writing posts comfortable for you?
Just writing as it flows and not being confined to a specific writing style, also sitting comfortably
5) What’s your worst makeup/hair habit?
Hair : washing my hair 3 times per wash
Makeup : Wearing more than 3 concealers daily (I do not contour and highlight so this for me is excessive lol)
6) What’s one quote you wish the world would live by?
YOU are the creator of your own reality
7) How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
1 Hour, which includes hair, makeup and getting dressed, but excludes bath time lol
8) What’s your favorite post on your blog?
All the makeup looks and spiritual quotes
9) Who is a beauty that you think deserves more subscribers than they have?
I think everyone deserves to have their dreams come true and don’t currently have 1 favorite
10) What’s the one thing you’re getting excited about in the coming year?
Moving , which will be happening in the next few months
11) What has been your favorite blogging moment?
For me it’s every time I get a new follower, I really didn’t even expect to have 10 followers
12) How long does it take to prep for a post?
Depends on what I’m doing , so makeup is about 20 minutes, otherwise I just write as I feel inspired to and a review takes
a few weeks / days so the product can be tested, until I see or don’t see results
13) Are you wearing jeans, a skirt or pj’s right now?
Jeans – when in doubt I am always wearing jeans 🙂 or PJ’s
I hope you’ve enjoyed and will give this tag a go…It’s lots of fun, just switching up for me took a while to put the video together ….
Have an amazing day butiful!